Announcement on the best offer for construction of modern customs terminals on the territories close to the customs border posts
For implementation of the Presidential Decree No. PD-5582 of November 24, 2018 “On Additional measures for modernization of the customs administration and increasing the efficiency of the State Customs Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan announces the competition for construction of modern customs terminals on private or state-private partnership basis, on the territories close to customs border posts “Yallama” and “S.Najimov” (Tashkent region), “Dustlik” (Andijan region), “Alat” (Bukhara region), “Daut-ata” (Republic of Karakalpakstan), “Madaniyat” (Andijan region), “Uzbekistan” (Fergana region), “Gishtkuprik” and “Oybek” (Tashkent region).
Commercial offers are accepted until 12.00 a.m. of January 21, 2019.
At submitting commercial offer for the bid the competitor should make a deposit in the sum of 5 billion UZS.
The time of accepting the commercial offer is the time offer registered in the State Customs Committee.
The commercial offer on construction of modern customs terminal should meet the requirements of the technical conditions approved by the State Customs Committee.
Investors alongside with affiliated people participating in the project shall be selected (by initial qualification selection) according to the next criteria:
- соnstruction of customs terminals should be completed by the foreign investor on 100%;
- while selection, the practical experience will be considered (should have built at least 2 customs terminals and customs warehouses, including those built in foreign countries);
- financial, international status as well as meeting the requirements of management standards are strictly considered;
- charter capital must not be less than 80 billion UZS;
- according to the Plan approved by the Presidential Decree No. PD-5582 of November 24, 2018, the first stage of customs terminals’ construction in 2019-2020 including “Yallama” and “S.Najimov” (Tashkent region), “Dustlik” (Andijan region), “Alat” (Bukhara region) have to be guaranteed;
- besides, the investors must have a possibility to build the other 5 customs terminals in the second stage (2020-2021);
- buildings, constructions and other types of equipment must be presented on the “free of charge” basis to the state institutions, operating in the customs terminals;
- must have the license for warehouse’s activity in Uzbekistan;
- must have at least 5 years of experience in logistic terminal and warehouse’s management;
The best offers for construction of the customs terminals will be chosen according to the commercial offer as well as presented documents confirming the compatibility with the criteria of the State Customs Committee.
For additional information, please call: +998 78 120-76-00 (ext. 5709/5317).
Documents should be submitted to address: 3, Islam Karimov str., 100003, Tashkent city, the Republic of Uzbekistan.